Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: For kitten lovers....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For kitten lovers....

    [ QUOTE ]
    I only shoot dogs.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I shoot anything that moves! dog,cat,horse,cow,chicken,goldfish. Anything tame!

    If you want we should take our ARs and blast some dogs away sometime. I know some real good places to go. We want even have to get out of our vehicles! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member carolynniece's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: For kitten lovers....

    I have some for you
    football mom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •